Started by Mac2, February 14, 2024, 07:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac2

The MSXML parser fails to load ExifTool output that contains

<JSON:Manifests>
  <rdf:Description et:id='manifests' et:table='JSON::Main'>
   <et:desc>Manifests</et:desc>
   <et:prt rdf:parseType='Resource'>
==>    <adobe:urn:uuid:3554577a-0878-4ac8-a55d-452062baeb65 rdf:parseType='Resource'>
     <JSON:assertion_store rdf:parseType='Resource'>

with 'Multiple colons are not allowed in a name'.
The XML parser in Visual Studio Code complains too, with Element type "adobe:urn" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

The XML was produced with -struct and from a JSON file.
Same args as in my other post.

Phil Harvey

I think this should be fixed by the patch that I already have in place for 12.77.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

Mac2

Phil Harvey

Version 12.77 is now available.  I think this should solve all the XML format problems.

Thanks for the reports.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

Mac2

That's great, thanks.
I will upgrade to the new release and check the solution as soon as I have a minute.
Frankly, I will first have to remember for which user-supplied file I've noticed this issue :-[ , that were some busy weeks recently... ;)

Ah, I found the files. CAI test samples.

Mac2

Confirmed fix. The sample images produce no XML parser errors anymore for my test files. I could remove my work-arounds.

As so often before, than you for your good work :)

Phil Harvey