ExifTool this tool is not an internal serial number empty this information view

Started by yandazhuang, August 16, 2020, 11:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Harvey

...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

yandazhuang

Phil Harvey, stargeek, thank you, sir. I have been bothering you all the time. The code you taught me to change time is very easy to use. I used it. It's really great and I'm very happy. Now I have a small problem. I am copying the original photos without metadata to the drawings designed by the artists. All of them can solve the problem. Now it automatically adds a "[xmp-x] xmptoolkit: Image:: exiftool12.05" automatically every time. I make my original picture a little bit of a fly in the ointment. How can I get rid of this item, that is, this whole column???
Phil Harvey is an eternal God in my heart. Although I am a Chinese and can't read English, I will learn from you and worship you. The greatest God in my heart --Phil Harvey!

StarGeek

* Did you read FAQ #3 and use the command listed there?
* Please use the Code button for exiftool code/output.

* Please include your OS, Exiftool version, and type of file you're processing (MP4, JPG, etc).

yandazhuang

The perfect solution,Perfect solution. Thank you very much.It would be better if you had a copy of the Instructions in Chinese, so I wouldn't have to bother you so much.I have read your manual, but there is no Chinese version.
Phil Harvey is an eternal God in my heart. Although I am a Chinese and can't read English, I will learn from you and worship you. The greatest God in my heart --Phil Harvey!

yandazhuang

Phil Harvey, two StarGeek hello, Sir, the tool to I want, can achieve, is really very good, but I now copy do animation add Canon camera video metadata, found that there are more than 300 yuan of Canon camera video data, and I copied to my MP4 in the animated cartoon only 20 LaiXiang be copied.I also tried to convert the animation I made (converted by ffMPEG) to the MOV format of the video file shot by iPhone. When I tried to copy the video metadata of iPhone again, there were more than 100 metadata of iPhone video, and only 10 pieces were copied.
Now, is there any way that you can copy it 100% or modify it 100%?Requirements: We must add 100% animation into Canon camera video, or iPhone video MOV format is also possible.Is there any way to achieve it??
Mp4-all: all-exif-ipTC-XMP-ICC -- Thumbnailimage Mi.mp4
exiftool -exif:all= -tagsfromfile @ -all:all -unsafe mi.mp4
exiftool -TagsFromFile BB.MOV -all:all mi.MP4

StarGeek

Quote from: yandazhuang on September 15, 2020, 01:18:45 PM
Now, is there any way that you can copy it 100% or modify it 100%?

No, not really.  Video metadata is a big mess and exiftool can only deal with a small part of it.  Some of it can't be copied with any tool.

First thing I would suggest would be to make sure you're not recompressing the video with ffmpeg and make sure it copies as much data as it can.  This command will remux from MP4 to Mov as a lossless operation and keep as much metadata as possible
ffmpeg -i Input.mp4 -map 0:v -map 0:a -map 0:s -map_metadata 0 -c copy Output.mov

You could then run exiftool with -all:all to copy anything that exiftool can copy.

That would probably be the best you could do.

* Please include your OS, Exiftool version, and type of file you're processing (MP4, JPG, etc).

yandazhuang

StarGeek, Phil Harvey, all I have to do is use this code "ffmpeg-I input.mp4-map 0: V-map 0: A-map 0: s-map_metadata 0-c copy output.mov" and the error comes out: "Stream Map '0:s's matches no Streams".
To ignore this, add a trailing '?'To the map.' I don't understand, I use FFMPEg-I A.M. p4-c copy output.mov, copy few things, use the code you gave me much better, is to report an error, do not output the video, if I remove the "-map 0:s" parameter, you can output normally, I don't understand why here???Thank you very much for your timely reply to my message. I really appreciate it.

StarGeek

I find it hard to tell what command you're actually using because you add and remove spaces randomly which breaks the command.

But the breakdown of the command is this
-i Input.mp4 : The source file, which is number 0
-map 0:v : map all video streams from file 0
-map 0:a : map all audio streams from file 0
-map 0:s : map all subtitle streams from file 0, if you have no subtitles, this can be removed
-map_metadata 0 : map all metadate from file 0
-c copy : copy all streams, do not re-encode
Output.mov : new file to create

yandazhuang

I've tried it many times and manually retyped it a few times, or have I been jumping out of the software, no matter what, Sir

Here's what the code looks like in its entirety.

g:\exiftool-12.06>ffmpeg -i MVI9421.mp4 -map 0:v -map 0:a -map 0:s -map_metadata 0 -c copy put.mov
ffmpeg version git-2020-08-31-4a11a6f Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 10.2.1 (GCC) 20200805
  configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-sdl2 --enable-fontconfig --enable-gnutls --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libdav1d --enable-libbluray --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-libshine --enable-libsnappy --enable-libsoxr --enable-libsrt --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxml2 --enable-libzimg --enable-lzma --enable-zlib --enable-gmp --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvmaf --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libmysofa --enable-libspeex --enable-libxvid --enable-libaom --enable-libgsm --enable-librav1e --enable-libsvtav1 --disable-w32threads --enable-libmfx --enable-ffnvcodec --enable-cuda-llvm --enable-cuvid --enable-d3d11va --enable-nvenc --enable-nvdec --enable-dxva2 --enable-avisynth --enable-libopenmpt --enable-amf
  libavutil      56. 58.100 / 56. 58.100
  libavcodec     58.101.101 / 58.101.101
  libavformat    58. 51.101 / 58. 51.101
  libavdevice    58. 11.101 / 58. 11.101
  libavfilter     7. 87.100 /  7. 87.100
  libswscale      5.  8.100 /  5.  8.100
  libswresample   3.  8.100 /  3.  8.100
  libpostproc    55.  8.100 / 55.  8.100
[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 000002131d9fd800] st: 0 edit list: 1 Missing key frame while searching for timestamp: 1000
[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 000002131d9fd800] st: 0 edit list 1 Cannot find an index entry before timestamp: 1000.
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'MVI9421.mp4':
  Metadata:
    major_brand     : mp42
    minor_version   : 1
    compatible_brands: mp42avc1CAEP
    make            :
    make-eng        :
    model           :
    model-eng       :
    creation_time   : 2020-09-04T08:46:44.000000Z
  Duration: 00:00:04.04, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 60515 kb/s
    Stream #0:0(eng): Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuvj420p(pc, bt709), 1920x1080, 60015 kb/s, 50 fps, 50 tbr, 50k tbn, 100k tbc (default)
    Metadata:
    Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 253 kb/s (default)
    Metadata:
Stream map '0:s' matches no streams.
To ignore this, add a trailing '?' to the map.

StarGeek

As it says, add a ? to the subtitle map or remove it entirely.
-map 0:s?