m2ts duration

Started by Ron7, March 09, 2011, 07:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Harvey

I have uploaded an 8.52 pre-release here in case you get a chance to test it out before the official release (which could be this weekend if I get a chance).  I don't have a large set of M2TS samples, so it would be nice if you could test this if possible on your samples.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

Ron7

Phil, that works fine for me.  I ran it over about 60 files getting the same results as my prototype with no failures, so I'd say ship it!

I've never encountered a .ts file in the wild, but the Netgear devices are supposed to stream them, so they are in my list.  From a (very) little research, they look like m2ts without the extra 4 bytes at the start of each frame.  May be an easy one for you.

Phil Harvey

Excellent, thanks.  And thanks for the note about .ts, I'll look into this.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).