Please which command should I use?

How do I get Google to accept it?
0 (0%)
Should it be simpler?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

danery

With the command
exiftool xxxxx.mp4 -gpslatitude=45.9104729 -gpslongitude=5.3440894 -gpslatituderef=N -gpslongituderef=E
which works in the terminal Mac, Streetview rejects it.

wywh

I am not familiar with StreetView but try in order for movies (-GPSCoordinates defaults to ItemList). You might leave the altitude off:

exiftool -P -overwrite_original -Keys:GPSCoordinates='-36.6101, -66.91515, 119.9' a.mp4

exiftool -P -overwrite_original -UserData:GPSCoordinates='-36.6101, -66.91515, 119.9' a.mp4

exiftool -P -overwrite_original -ItemList:GPSCoordinates='-36.6101, -66.91515, 119.9' a.mp4

I use Keys for Google Photos and UserData should also work there.

- Matti

StarGeek

As wywh points out, you probably should be writing to GPSCoordinates instead of GPSLatitude/GPSLongitude.  In a video file, GPSLatitude/GPSLongitude will be written to the XMP GPS tags, which do not have as much support outside of Adobe programs. Also, in XMP, there isn't a separate GPSLatitudeRef/GPSLongitudeRef tag, the reference values are to be included in the base tag.
* Did you read FAQ #3 and use the command listed there?
* Please use the Code button for exiftool code/output.

* Please include your OS, Exiftool version, and type of file you're processing (MP4, JPG, etc).

danery

Thank you for these answers but i've just realised that street view refuses indoor locations and i think that's where the problem lies.
Once again, thank you all
Jacques