Changing / adding metadata to SilverFast raw data?

Started by Jossie, February 19, 2013, 04:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Harvey

The Windows version of 9.20 is now available.

I could reproduce the crash problem in 9.19 by running a write test on my suite of test files.  Version 9.20 looks good though.  Sorry about this.  I'll be running this write test on all Windows releases from now on.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

Jossie

Good morning Phil,

on the EXIFtool-webpage I saw the Windows executable version 9.20 and downloaded it. Tagged with 9.20 the output of SilverFast HDR is now identical to the untagged original, also processed with HDR. I attach an example as PDF.

This is great! Thank you very much indeed for your support!
I am convinced that other SilverFast users will also benefit from this accomplishment! I will also let LSI know about this.

Best wishes

Hermann-Josef

Phil Harvey

Hi Hermann,

This is good news, thanks for your patience, and my apologies for all of the problems.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).