IPTC:ALL doesn't seem to work

Started by L_Carver, March 23, 2020, 03:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L_Carver

I've used Exiftool in the past, and the new version I have installed, 11.53, doesn't seem to work with most of the old commands I remember. I've tried to use it with an old format file (see attached), and I get the error Warning: [Minor] Tag 'ImageWidth' not defined.
I haven't been able to find an online guide newer than 2017, so I presume this tag has been changed somewhat.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Carver
Screen name comes from a story my ex-wife and I worked on for several years and never got past the first chapter. Llewellyn Carver was a Welsh drow elf living somewhere in New York state. Message me if you're curious to find out more.

StarGeek

What file do you get that warning on?  I don't think you shouldn't get that warning on any image/video file.  It's something that would be returned for a different kind of file, such as a zip or pdf.

I see nothing really wrong with your format file.

And I'm not sure what you mean by IPTC:All doesn't work.  Your format file doesn't include that.
* Did you read FAQ #3 and use the command listed there?
* Please use the Code button for exiftool code/output.

* Please include your OS, Exiftool version, and type of file you're processing (MP4, JPG, etc).