How to copy MD5 and SHA1 values, I tried some code, error.On-line urgent beg!!

Started by yandazhuang, October 17, 2020, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yandazhuang

Phil Harvey, StarGeek, you guys better be okay, it's getting cold here, I'm sure it's getting cold in your place, so take care of yourself.
Recently at work, I met a trouble, our pictures, video, uploaded to the site, found not suitable, download, modify, upload again, will become a new video, or picture, problem: our exiftool powerful tool, can you copy the original MD5 value, SHA1 value, to change the video after the, or in the picture,
I used this code :exiftool -all = -o-image.jpg | md5--.
exiftool FILE -rawimagedigest=`exiftool FILE -all= -o - | md5`
No, I copy the MD5 and SHA1 values, is there any way to implement it now?Please point out, thank you, thank you very much!
Phil Harvey is an eternal God in my heart. Although I am a Chinese and can't read English, I will learn from you and worship you. The greatest God in my heart --Phil Harvey!

Phil Harvey

...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

yandazhuang

I'm really sorry, I made a mistake. When we visited our Exiftool website in China, it was too slow to submit a post, which had to be repeated many times. Every time, I had to make a backup copy.
Phil Harvey is an eternal God in my heart. Although I am a Chinese and can't read English, I will learn from you and worship you. The greatest God in my heart --Phil Harvey!