News:

2023-03-15 Major improvements to the new Geolocation feature

Main Menu

Show specific exif tags in custom view?

Started by ET-User, August 30, 2022, 09:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ET-User

Hello,
can I insert Exif tags that I want to be displayed in the metadata view under "Custom"?

Hallo,
kann ich  in der Metadatenansicht unter ,,Custom", Exif-Tags einfügen die ich  angezeigt bekommen möchte?

StarGeek

What program are you talking about that shows this "Custom" view?
* Did you read FAQ #3 and use the command listed there?
* Please use the Code button for exiftool code/output.

* Please include your OS, Exiftool version, and type of file you're processing (MP4, JPG, etc).

ET-User

Exif Tool (GUI).
I open the ExifTool Gui, choose a jpg and click on the right side to "custom". There are only show the "artist" and the "lensType" Tag. With a rihgt click on one of the both tags I can remove it. But I look for a possibility to add other tags like ISO, CameraISO .....

StarGeek

Moved to the ExifToolGUI forum

As per the Stickied thread, the exiftool GUI has been unsupported for nearly 10 years.

I can't really advise you on this beyond pointing you to the Workspace manager part of the docs.  The program doesn't even work on my computer.
* Did you read FAQ #3 and use the command listed there?
* Please use the Code button for exiftool code/output.

* Please include your OS, Exiftool version, and type of file you're processing (MP4, JPG, etc).

ET-User

Hello,
I found the solution. In ExifToolGUI I open the "all" or "Maker" tab under the metadata. I search the tag I want and right-click on it. Here I select "Add tag to custom view".