News:

2023-03-15 Major improvements to the new Geolocation feature

Main Menu

GUI question...

Started by drhiii, September 17, 2022, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drhiii

Please bear with me.  I have read much material from here but am still compelled to ask....

I have Exiftool working now.  Terrific.  Linux Mint... tho have installed every flavor of Linux since 1993, meaning I can go to any Linux build if needed.

Is there a currently working (and mebbe supported, or not) GUI app that works with Exiftool?

If yes, can someone point to a start page where one can download the latest working GUI app? 

Of note, attempted to follow now older instructions of installing from Debian repositories.  No go.  Have been trying to install various instructions but so far have not been successful.  So instead of going down more rabbit holes which is not a problem, used to that... would appreciate any direction/pointer, to a current (2022) working GUI installation.

Also, donations in 2022 still go to the author of Exiftool yes?  Also want to make sure that is continuing to work, and goes to the right place.

tanks

Hubert

Quote from: drhiii on September 17, 2022, 07:03:43 PMIs there a currently working (and mebbe supported, or not) GUI app that works with Exiftool?

See this thread

Quote from: drhiii on September 17, 2022, 07:03:43 PMAlso, donations in 2022 still go to the author of Exiftool yes?

I believe so  :D