Small typo in 8.24

Started by beatboxer, July 08, 2010, 11:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beatboxer

The label shown for the WOAF frame in mp3 tags is "File RUL" I am guessing it should be "File URL"

Actually it would be nice to have the option to display the 4 letter frame codes in the output too.

Phil Harvey

Thanks for this report.  Interestingly enough I just received the same report a few days ago. This will be fixed in the next release.

The problem with displaying non-numerical tag ID's is that some of these tag ID's can get very long for other formats (up to 32 characters), so it messes up the columns in the output.  Of course for ID3 it wouldn't be a problem, but I need a solution that works for the bigger picture.  I'll think about this.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

beatboxer

I see fixed in 8.25, thanks.

But still same typo in three places in documentation at

http://www.exiftool.org/TagNames/ID3.html

;D

Phil Harvey

Try reloading this page.  I think you are looking at an old copy from your browser cache.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).