add extension to extension-less files.

Started by bilalalthaf, June 19, 2014, 05:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bilalalthaf

im trying to assort only my screenshots. so i used your method and mentioned the image height and width according and also specified the file type to png.. used both the following codes.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
C:\Users\Abdur Rahim>exiftool "-directory=F:\Sorted June 14 Backup\Sorted\Sorted
all Screenshot" -if "$imagewidth = "640" or $imageheight = "1136"" -ext png -r
"F:\June 14 Backup\Pictures"
    3 directories scanned
2025 image files updated
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
when i do the above, it moves all the png files..

C:\Users\Abdur Rahim>exiftool "-directory=F:\Sorted June 14 Backup\Sorted\Sorted
all Screenshot" -if "$imagewidth > 640 or $imageheight > 1136" -ext png -r "F:\
June 14 Backup\Pictures"
    3 directories scanned
1996 files failed condition
   29 image files updated
when i did the above. it is moving the png images of the width 640 or more. and height of 1136 and more. i want the pngs of ONLY 640x1136 to be moved.. hope my explanation was enough.

plz gimme the coding :)

orax

Try with "and":
exiftool "-directory=F:\Sorted June 14 Backup\Sorted\Sorted all Screenshot" -if "$imagewidth == 640 and $imageheight == 1136" -ext png -r "F:\June 14 Backup\Pictures"

Edit: it's == instead of =