Multipe DateTimeOriginal +1, -1 on the same output line...

Started by captured, October 25, 2014, 04:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captured

Hello.

System: Debian testing amd64

Is it possible to use a files' -DateTimeOriginal and the -globalTimeShift (Time) together
on a single line output for multiple different -DateTimeOriginal ?

Desired result;

Filename        DateTimeOriginal    Time           DateTimeOriginal2   Time(shifted +1 second)
blahblah.jpg   2014-10-28            00:03:15    2014-10-28             00:03:16

e.g. exiftool -T -Filename -DateTimeOriginal -d '%Y-%m-%d %T' -DateTimeOriginal -globalTimeShift "+0:0:1" -d '%Y-%m-%d %T'

Thank you.

Phil Harvey

You can do this with a user-defined tag.  I think there is an example here if you search for "UserDefined" and "ShiftTime".

- Phil

Edit: Doing the search myself it seems as if I have suggested the search before.  Here is the actual post showing the technique.
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

captured

Thank you Phil.

I could't find it in the search engine.

Best regards.

Phil Harvey

I provided a direct link in the edit I made a few minutes after my post.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).