Forum activation E-mail problems

Started by Phil Harvey, July 17, 2015, 10:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Harvey

It seems that the spam filters of some providers are bouncing forum activation E-mails.

If you are trying to register for the forum and don't receive the activation E-mail, first check your junk mail to see if the message is there.  If not, send me a mail (philharvey66 at gmail.com) and tell me your forum user name and I'll activate you manually.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

Phil Harvey

rogan: your activation mail bounced with this message: "Hop count exceeded - possible mail loop"
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

Phil Harvey

roman: your activation mail bounced with this message: "message rejected as SPAM".

I have manually activated your account.

- Phil

Phil Harvey

Tassili2007: Your email address was invalid: "mailbox unavailable"

Phil Harvey

randyspaulding12: Your mail bounced with this message: "reason: 553 5.3.0 alph146 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 130.15.24.20 >_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks"

- Phil

Edit: I got another bounced mail from your second attempt.  I have now manually activated your account.