Stable Diffusion metadata compilation

Started by StarGeek, November 17, 2022, 11:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarGeek

Starting this thread to keep track of any Stable Diffusion metadata discovered with the goal of creating config files to write the data. So far there is

PNG:Parameters: unknown front-end, thread

PNG:Dream, PNG:sd-metadata: unknown front-end, thread
* Did you read FAQ #3 and use the command listed there?
* Please use the Code button for exiftool code/output.

* Please include your OS, Exiftool version, and type of file you're processing (MP4, JPG, etc).

blue-j

exif:ImageDescription   -  Prompt is populated here
exif:Model   -  "stability_diffusion"
exif:software     -  "stability.ai"
exif:imagehistory (TIFF/EP)   - OMG a huge list of numbers

See attached sample.   - J

blue-j

One thing I cannot find is any record indicating the use of CLIP Guidance or not...

[EDIT]  attaching a screenshot of DreamStudio's UI for reference.

- J

blue-j

In another thread, someone provided this URL: https://github.com/Eugenii10/exiftool-sd-format/blob/main/exif.fmt

The only thing new I see is "SD Extras" in the parameters output, a field I have not personally seen in the wild.

- J

Phil Harvey

There was the "aesthetic_score" tag in this sample, but I don't know what wrote this.

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).

blue-j

We really need our friends at the IPTC, EXIF, et al to devise fields that can be used commonly among AI-generated imagery.  These invented fields can't be supported for long, as more generative tools emerge!

- J

StarGeek

For what it's worth, I'll soon be testing out SD myself.  Just bought a 3080 and I'll try and document any tag definitions I find here.
* Did you read FAQ #3 and use the command listed there?
* Please use the Code button for exiftool code/output.

* Please include your OS, Exiftool version, and type of file you're processing (MP4, JPG, etc).

blue-j