New Disabled Member Needs Help Please!

Started by HIM, August 30, 2012, 12:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HIM

Greetings to you all

I am mentally disabled....i know but i am proud to be who i am  :)
4 months ago i went on holiday and took some photos
i have.....or rather had a few pictures of myself balencing a ball on my nose and a few more items on my nose and head
i have a brother who's...a dick...he likes to play pranks on meand pulls crap!
he got my digital photos and edited them.....by cutting my head off and pasting a fish head on my shoulders
my question is this(i don't mind if people call me a thick moron about this.....i'm not intelligent)
as the pictures contain the original information even if/when edited like in psp ect
is there a simple program i can download for free like the Online Exif (Image Data) Viewer - Jeffrey Friedl has in his Blog
like........a simple program that installs everything i need and does all the coding(if any to make it work)
i hope theres 1 program,not install this and install that...........its got to complicated for me :'(

please someone!

Phil Harvey

If you just want to view the EXIF information in an image, you don't need any software to do this.

Just go to Jeffrey's online EXIF viewer then click "Choose File" and choose the file on your computer, then click "View Image from File".

- Phil
...where DIR is the name of a directory/folder containing the images.  On Mac/Linux/PowerShell, use single quotes (') instead of double quotes (") around arguments containing a dollar sign ($).