date/time reverse/forward 1 hour after adjusting daylight saving time - win 10

Started by ghostanime2001, March 04, 2016, 07:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostanime2001

hello, I have a Samsung galaxy note II. I have pictures in the gallery app and I was importing to my laptop computer using file explorer's import option on windows 10. After importing all my photos, I saw that some of the pictures had their "date created" set 1 hour forward. In my actual photo there is still daylight so I know that the date in file properties should not be forwarded by 1 hour. Using "Change time and date settings" on the lower right and then choosing "change time zone" I unchecked "Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving time". After doing this, I went back to my photos and I found some photos that DID NOT set the "date created" back 1 hour. I also found that after enabling and disabling "Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving time" those photos did not change their "date created" while other photos did forward and reverse the "date created" field by 1 hour.

I have also taken all photos with my Samsung galaxy note II. I did not import from picasa web album or from another phone. Some pictures were saved to my micro sd card and others were saved to the internal memory

What is going on ? How do I remove auto adjust daylight saving time so that no matter having enabled or disabled daylight savings time option, the date created,modified,accessed DO NOT reverse or forward the time by 1 hour ? I do not want this.. why do some pictures do that and others don't ? how to fix this ?

thanks